Some of you Fiverr veterans will notice that Fiverr has made many changes recently. Among these updates include a whole new design for the Inbox, ‘Custom Offer’ function and a ‘Label’ system. We’ll be discussing the 2 we deemed most helpful for sellers, the ‘Orders’ Tab and the ‘Repeat Buyers’ icon.
There are four Seller Levels in the Fiverr system.
- Level 0 – AKA Member (cow symbol) – You do not have a level when you first sign up, or are a level 0 (zero).
- Level 1 – You must be a member for 30 days, and have 10 sales with positive ratings.
- Level 2 – 50 orders in 2 months
- Level 3 – AKA Top Rated – Must be hand selected from the staff.
Most of us Fiverr sellers have experienced it. Either a change in our title or description, or just something out of our hands has caused our gig sales to drop. Here are a few surefire ways to make ends meet while waiting for your gigs to pick back up.
Swagbucks is probably the best and easiest way to make some extra cash, or Amazon gift cards at a discount! Simply sign up and use SwagBucks to do all of you searches from now on. The great thing is that SwagBucks combines results from multiple popular search engines to bring you accurate results.
Another reason to join SwagBucks is if you already use our number two way to make extra cash because Bing Rewards has an option to cash out your points for SwagBucks (which can then be turned into almost anything they make a gift card for)!
2. Bing Rewards
Prefer to use Bing as your search engine instead of SwagBucks? That will work fine. In fact you can sign up for both Bing and SwagBucks and use Bing as your main search engine. When you get enough Bing Rewards points, you can cash out for SwagBucks! These SwagBucks can then be used for anything, including Paypal cash, or Visa gift cards to pay your bills with!
3. GSN Casino
Similar to SwagBucks and Bing Rewards, The GSN Casino and World Winners often have cross-site promotions. For example, you may win Rewards Points for World Winners from GSN Casino for free, and turn that into an Amazon gift card. Also, check Swagbucks, usually there is an offer somewhere on the SwagBucks website that gives you a bunch of SwagBucks for spending $10 at GSN and/or WorldWinners.
5. Signup for FiverrViral!
Sign up for updates simply by entering your email in the sign up form to the left and hit the “subscribe” button. Who knows, the next article we publish may lead you to your next pay check!
Register as a member to post comments, and leave links to your gigs. Someone might just find you through your comment here on FiverrViral.com!
There is one thing that every great seller fears, and unfortunately for a good reason, since BUYERS FROM HELL can be a common occurrence on Fiverr, Ebay and many other sites designed with the buyer in mind and not the seller. Unfortunately on Fiverr, at the time of writing this article, there is no way to protect yourself. You cannot block a buyer from purchasing your gigs! Even Ebay had the common sense to add this feature, but Fiverr just sweeps this problem under the rug. Why would Fiverr skip this important feature? Most likely for profitability reasons, but even that doesn’t make sense when you think about it.
This is a short article about how to maintain a five star rating on Fiverr.com, as buyer and a seller.
Buyers. It is pretty simple to attain and maintain a 5-star rating as a buyer. After a transaction a seller can rate the buyer on “Overall experience” from 1 to 5 stars. Here is how to keep your sellers happy:
“If you use a seller often, Tip!”
- Read the gig page completely before ordering. The seller is not going to be happy if you are requesting something that is not described in their gig description, and was not previously discussed.
- Discuss the project before ordering. Especially if the seller requests this in the gig description.
- Do not try and get free extras from the seller! Many buyers are notorious for shaking down their sellers to get more from them. Eventually this will catch up to you after a couple negative ratings from sellers.
- If you use a seller often, Tip! Tipping stands for “To Insure Promptness”. If your seller is on time and has a tipping extra available, use it! This will almost guarantee a 5 star rating from your seller and maybe some extra effort next time you purchase.