So you need a video intro for your business? You already have a logo, what next? Check out these 10 amazing gigs that will transform your simple logo into awesomeness! We searched Fiverr not only for the best looking logo reveals but also relatively undiscovered gigs! Without further ado, the top 10:
This Summer’s FiverrViral spotlight seller is ‘Ludaniel‘
We took notice to Ludaniel a couple months ago when we purchased one of his gigs: The meaning of life. I mean who does not want this information right? What we received was an informative literary piece written by our seller Ludaniel himself. After reading this it was clear that anyone who takes it to heart will undoubtedly live a successful life! We also would like to note a few of the other popular gigs by Ludaniel:
- I Will be a Supportive Youtube Fan!
- Create a Southpark Avatar for you
- I will be your friend on facebook
- I will buy your fiverr gig
- Plus more!
Have you tried any of Ludaniels services? Leave some feedback of your experience in the comments!
Sometimes advertising can be tricky. It seems like someone has already thought of just about everything. Here is a list of unique Fiverr gig ideas to aid you in your endeavors whether they be in business or just life in general!
- Make two cows dance in front of your logo
- Make a font from your handwriting
- Tell you the purpose and how you can succeed in life
- Have a curse? Get that taken care of.
- Make a bunch of Indian children scream out letters and act crazy.
- Morgan Freeman – Gandalf and other voice covers
- Write a message with alphabet noodles!
- Make you a bona fide zombie killing hero!
- Write your name or message on a clapper board.
- Make a 3D cartoon character
Some of you Fiverr veterans will notice that Fiverr has made many changes recently. Among these updates include a whole new design for the Inbox, ‘Custom Offer’ function and a ‘Label’ system. We’ll be discussing the 2 we deemed most helpful for sellers, the ‘Orders’ Tab and the ‘Repeat Buyers’ icon.
There are four Seller Levels in the Fiverr system.
- Level 0 – AKA Member (cow symbol) – You do not have a level when you first sign up, or are a level 0 (zero).
- Level 1 – You must be a member for 30 days, and have 10 sales with positive ratings.
- Level 2 – 50 orders in 2 months
- Level 3 – AKA Top Rated – Must be hand selected from the staff.