There is one thing that every great seller fears, and unfortunately for a good reason, since BUYERS FROM HELL can be a common occurrence on Fiverr, Ebay and many other sites designed with the buyer in mind and not the seller. Unfortunately on Fiverr, at the time of writing this article, there is no way to protect yourself. You cannot block a buyer from purchasing your gigs! Even Ebay had the common sense to add this feature, but Fiverr just sweeps this problem under the rug. Why would Fiverr skip this important feature? Most likely for profitability reasons, but even that doesn’t make sense when you think about it.
This is a short article about how to maintain a five star rating on Fiverr.com, as buyer and a seller.
Buyers. It is pretty simple to attain and maintain a 5-star rating as a buyer. After a transaction a seller can rate the buyer on “Overall experience” from 1 to 5 stars. Here is how to keep your sellers happy:
“If you use a seller often, Tip!”
- Read the gig page completely before ordering. The seller is not going to be happy if you are requesting something that is not described in their gig description, and was not previously discussed.
- Discuss the project before ordering. Especially if the seller requests this in the gig description.
- Do not try and get free extras from the seller! Many buyers are notorious for shaking down their sellers to get more from them. Eventually this will catch up to you after a couple negative ratings from sellers.
- If you use a seller often, Tip! Tipping stands for “To Insure Promptness”. If your seller is on time and has a tipping extra available, use it! This will almost guarantee a 5 star rating from your seller and maybe some extra effort next time you purchase.
Have you searched through Fiverr with a fine tooth comb for micro jobs that will assist you in your advertising endeavors? Already purchased ever yone that you were interested in? Well here are a few that popped up over the summer that we think are worth a look.
“I will create a comedic 30 sec jingle for $5”
2. Custom Limerick! Written for you with an illustration to go with it. Having trouble thinking of some catchy ad dialogue, or lyrics for your jingle? Here is your solution! Link
3. Creative Message! This is one I haven’t seen before. To keep up in the market you have to come out with original material, this is a bright, fun new way to get your message across. Link
4. Create a streetfighter type computer game with you in it. This is a great one for all of you who run a game sites! Also a great way to advertise, just stick your link in the game, and upload the game to 1000’s of gaming portals. A great way to get Panda Safe traffic! Link
5. Custom Windows Application Submission Form. Want users to be able to sign up for your newsletter from a Windows application? This is great for advertisers using mediums such as CD ROM or Flash Drives. Link
6. Custom Android App – Every business should have one
7. Really cool Video effect – Lava
8. WordPress Security – Keep out hackers
9. Model for your product – Female model
10. 30 second jingle – Great for a Youtube vid, or TV spot
FiverrViral has taken a short hiatus but is now back with new owners and ready to be better than ever. Interested in buying a gig on Fiverr.com? This is definitely the site for you! Here at FiverrViral, we write articles about Fiverr’s best sellers. Never be afraid of purchasing a rip-off gig again, we are here to sort all of that out! Interested in selling a gig on Fiverr? Then you’ve come to the right place, because not only do we feature the best sellers on Fiverr.com (could be you) but we also cover popular tools and resources for fiverr.com sellers!